Plumbing Services in Bakersfield CA
We are Bakersfield’s residential plumbing specialists. You can expect our service team to be professional and courteous, to always make sure your questions are answered, and to do the highest quality work possible. Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of our work. We will be happy to go over the project with you from start to finish to make sure we are all on the same page. Whether you have a minor plumbing repair or a complete plumbing overhaul, we are here to assist you.
Fast Repairs Done Right
If you have a plumbing problem in your home, we can handle it. We’ve seen just about everything and know how to fix it all. We know that plumbing emergencies rarely strike during convenient times. That is why our repair team is available 24/7 for all your plumbing service needs. No matter what the hour is, we are here to help. Our dedicated team of plumbers works efficiently to rapidly fix a problem. While we work quickly, we never cut corners. You can trust that all of our repair services will be up to par.
If you are facing a plumbing emergency, there are a few steps you should take right away.
- Turn off your water. If you can, find your main water supply valve and shut your water off. This will help in cases where the plumbing emergency is causing flooding or other water-related issues.
- Make a quick call. Next, pick up your phone and contact our team. The sooner you call us the sooner we can arrive to handle whatever issue is at hand. Remember, we are available 24/7 so don’t delay in calling.
- Take photos. In some situations, damage caused by a plumbing failure can be submitted to your insurance company. Take photos of any standing water and damaged items in case you submit a claim.
- Clean up water. If there is any standing water in your home, take some time to clean it up while you wait for the plumber to arrive. This can help prevent further water damage from occurring.
When you need help with a plumbing repair, the best thing you can possibly do is take action right away. The longer you leave a backed up toilet or a leaking pipe, the worse the situation will become. Over time, unattended plumbing issues can cause severe water damage or the deterioration of your plumbing system. When in doubt, call our team of expert plumbers for a proper diagnosis and the options for repairs available.
Our Plumbing Services Include
When it comes to choosing a team of plumbers in Bakersfield, you want a company that can handle any issues, large or small. Here at Gundlach’s, we offer an array of plumbing services, including all of the following:
- Low Water–Pressure Problems
- Leaks and Drips
- Hot Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Toilets Including Water Conserving Models
- Clogged Water Lines
- Water Softeners
- Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Grade A Pex Repiping
- New Drain Installations
- Major Appliance Hookups
- Installation of Whirlpool Baths
Whether you are moving into a new home and you need help installing appliances or you have a leaking pipe, our team has the experience and training needed to handle the task at hand. We make it a point to only hire the very best plumbers, which is why you can count on us for all your plumbing needs. Contact us night or day for plumbing services.
One of the unique aspects of our plumbing company is that we are capable of handling whole–house repiping. Over the years we have become true experts at doing these projects with as little disturbance to the home as possible. Our remodeling experts will come in when we’re done to repair the sheetrock or plaster so you’ll never know we were there.
Before we ever tackle this job, we will make sure repiping is actually the right solution for your needs. Repiping makes a good fit in a few different scenarios. The following are all signs that your home might need repiping:
- Corroding Pipes: If you notice that your pipes are flaking, stained, or discolored, it could be due to corrosion. The longer you let corrosion go, the worse the situation will become. Eventually, a corroded pipe will break and can lead to flooding in your home.
- Yellow Or Brown Water: When you first turn on your sink or shower, do you have yellow or brown water pouring out? This is a good indication that your pipe is breaking down and that the decay is entering your water supply. At the first sign of discolored water, contact your plumbing team.
- Leaking Pipes: If you notice dripping or leaking from your pipes, it might be time to swap them out for new ones. This is particularly true if you have an older home where the piping is reaching its final leg of life. Remember, if you can see one leak, there are probably more in places you cannot see.
- Watermarks On Walls: As the above point mentions, your pipes could be leaking in places you can’t see. A strong indication of trouble is the presence of watermarks on your walls. If you notice areas where your walls are actually becoming soft to the touch, you need to call for a plumber right away.
If it is time for new pipes for your home, the good news is that our team is ready to assist you. We will work to determine which pipes need to be replaced and we will come with a viable solution for your needs. We strive to work around your schedule and finish the project as quickly as possible. We know that no one enjoys having a major plumbing overhaul taking place in their home, so we will work hard until the job is done.
YOUR QUALITY PLUMBERS
When you are looking for quality plumbing services in Bakersfield, we invite you to reach out to the team at Gundlach’s. We are dedicated to ensuring that our local community has access to the very best in plumbing services. Whether it is a late night call because a pipe has burst or a routine installation of a new dishwasher, we will work hard to earn your continued trust. You will find that we only hire the very best plumbers around and we work hard to train them in the latest and best plumbing techniques. Our goal is to enter your home, solve your problem, and leave you with a smile on your face.
At Gundlach’s, your comfort truly is our priority. If you have any further questions about the services we offer or you would like to book an appointment with one of our plumbers, we invite you to reach out today. We look forward to assisting you with all your plumbing needs.