Plumbing Service in Bakersfield CA
We are Bakersfield’s residential plumbing specialists. You can expect our service team to be professional and courteous, to always make sure your questions are answered, and to do the highest quality work.
Fast Repairs Done Right
If you have a plumbing problem in your home, we can handle it. We’ve seen just about everything and know how to fix it all. Our repair team is available 24/7.
Installations & New Construction
If you’re building a new home, remodeling a kitchen or bath, or just installing a new sink or disposal, we can take care of all your plumbing needs.
Our Plumbing Services Include
- Low Water–Pressure Problems
- Leaks and Drips
- Hot Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Toilets Including Water Conserving Models
- Clogged Water Lines
- Water Softeners
- Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Grade A Pex Repiping
- New Drain Installations
- Major Appliance Hookups
- Installation of Whirlpool Baths
We’re able to handle whole–house repiping and have become experts at doing these projects with as little disturbance to the home as possible. Our remodeling experts will come in when we’re done to repair the sheetrock or plaster so you’ll never know we were there.
Why Choose Gundlach's to Repipe Your Home?
We know that you have many choices in selecting a plumbing contractor to repipe your home. We would appreciate an opportunity to provide you with a proposal. Please contact us for a free home evaluation and estimate. Here’s why we provide the best possible value to our customers:
- Gundlach’s is the most respected name in plumbing service in Bakersfield for over 100 years.
- Gundlach’s has been an A+ rated member with the BBB since 1957.
- Gundlach’s uses the best grade of materials available.
- We use grade A type Pex tubing with a 99 year manufactures warranty and run type L copper piping in all exposed areas as well as stub outs from the walls.
- All angle stop valves will be ¼ turn shut off type with stainless steel braided supply lines.
- We install both washer and ice maker boxes with hammer arrestors.
- Gundlach’s is fully bonded and insured for your protection.
- Gundlach’s provides seasoned craftsmen to perform the work.
- Gundlach’s performs the work while you are still living in your home. You will always have a functioning bathroom before we leave each day.
- Gundlach’s re–pipe labor warranty covers you for the next ten years on all piping materials. Gundlach’s provided fixtures and valves are under warranty for a period of two years.
- Only Gundlach’s re–pipe projects include tile, drywall or plaster, texturing, and stucco patching.
- Gundlach’s craftsmen treat your home like a home rather than a construction job sight. We clean up at the end of each day and take extra precaution to protect your home.
- Gundlach’s tests all shower pans for leakage and advises if replacement is required.
- Gundlach’s provides the best craftsmanship, best materials, and the best customer experience possible.
- Each project is permitted and inspected by the local building and safety department.